The outdoors have never been limited for us (it has just been too cold). We haven't been given the "all clear" yet. Our CF nurse says she is hoping we will be clear by the 1st of May. The RSV numbers haven't been dropping much yet, when they do then we will know that it is almost done for the season and the end is in sight! In the meantime I look forward to any warm days!
6 comments:
So many beautiful ladies out in the park at one time, eh?
well said nick
It's so good to see you out and about. Do you have the official "all clear" now, or are you still limited for your outings?
gorgeous picture
The outdoors have never been limited for us (it has just been too cold). We haven't been given the "all clear" yet. Our CF nurse says she is hoping we will be clear by the 1st of May. The RSV numbers haven't been dropping much yet, when they do then we will know that it is almost done for the season and the end is in sight! In the meantime I look forward to any warm days!
I had lots of fun at the park! I can't wait to do it again. We just need to get past this snow again...so weird! That's just Michigan!!!
Post a Comment