Friday, March 16, 2007

bed head


Now how come I am not this cute in the morning? After Baby R wakes up and eats breakfast she is normally in a cheery mood - as showcased in this picture. She has developed this kinda bashful smile and giggle... everyone knows she didn't get bashful from me! Must be her daddy's genes again!













And what about that crazy morning 'do? She definitely gets that from her daddy because my hair never looks that good when I wake up! Sounds like she gets all of her cute traits from her daddy doesn't it?




3 comments:

barb said...

all her traits are cute - and dad and mom both gave her the cheery and unique personality she shares with everyone. she is so photogenic!

barb said...

on top of loving the pics - your new design is great. light and airy

Nick said...

The bedhead is great, but I'm not sure it will ever top that amazing 'birth-head' she had as a newborn. I loved that 'do.'