Baby R's friends came over again yesterday for a much needed play date. Luckily they brought their mothers with them (aka my friends), so it was a fun day to catch up. Amazingly enough they all ate within approximately 20 minutes of each other, so we were able to take them for a long walk! It was a beautiful day, and the kids did really well during the walk. Baby R was not her happiest self during the day, I think her teeth are still bothering her, and she is not used to being around other babies. She did warm up to them by the end of our play date, so hopefully this fear of other people will pass quickly once she is cleared to be out in public. Reagan is almost 7 1/2 months, Skyler is almost 7 months, and Mason and Hayden are almost 3 months.
Here are the kids yesterday: Skyler, Mason, Hayden and Reagan
A few more candid shots:
Skyler trying to eat Mason
7 comments:
LOVE IT!!! We had so much fun with you! We need to do it again SOON! Thanks for the help with the mother stroller!:)
That last photo of them punching in line is awesome!!!
that really is the funniest shot- i agree with Nick. what timing.
I couldn't believe that last pic - sooooo funny! It looks to perfect not to be stagged - tsk tsk
so is baby R the pacifist in the bunch? those are four CUTE children!
What a cute pic of the 4 babies!!! That could be a poster! It's fun to see the age progression between the 2 photos. Eventhough Reagan was playing it cool in the last photo I think she could take them all!
I really enjoyed Tuesday! We need to do it again soon! Mitch and I went for a walk today, and he was saying he wants to play softball sometime. You guys game??? Anyway, I agree with everyone on the last pic. It's hilarious! I definitely didn't get one like that, so you'll have to post it on snapfish!
Post a Comment