Monday, April 30, 2007

a nice day for a run


Baby R and I went for a run today before the rain came. It was so nice out, sunny and warm! I am still a bit out of shape, so naturally I was tired afterwards. What I didn't realize was that it made Baby R tired. My mom told me that we always slept really well after we had a lot of fresh air, and apparently Baby R does too. Her morning nap normally lasts approximately 40-45 minutes, but today she slept for 1 hour and 45 minutes! Wish I knew she was going to sleep that long, then I wouldn't have waited till she woke up to shower!

5 comments:

Linz said...

Do you have a jogging stroller? Man you're awesome!

katie said...

Yeah, it was a great garage sale find! My co-worker found it for $20 and it was basically brand new!

barb said...

don't you wish you could sleep thta totally peacefully?

Katie Roll said...

Good for you Kate! I'm glad Reagan enjoyed the run:)

Nick said...

Long naps are the best. I sleep like that when Allison pushes me around in the stroller.