Monday, April 9, 2007
amazing
It is amazing how quickly Baby R grows and learns new skills! Today she successfully put a veggie puff in her mouth all by herself and ate it! I have put a few puffs in her mouth previously just so she could get used to gumming some foods. I also put some puffs on the tray of her high chair for her to play with. Then today, she just decided 'hmmm... maybe I will save mommy the trouble of putting one of these puffs in my mouth by doing it myself.' I was so shocked! I was telling her 'good job' in such an excited voice that she started giggling at me. It was so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is a great smile she has. Absolutely adorable...
i can feel my heart melting just looking at her
She is seriously so cute!
You always take the cutest pictures of her!
Post a Comment