"Hello Uncle Nicky! Are you somewhere near St. Louis? I suppose you are. Bye!"That was Reagan's fake conversation with my brother the morning after he drove back to St. Louis. His trip here was waaaay too short! (Not to mention that Reagan was not herself with a 103 degree fever for 3 days - yuck!) We tried to see him as much as time would allow. The kids (of course) loved him!
Having fun at the Children's garden, after some yummy Potbelly sandwiches.

We have some
very strange children...

Yea, we said "smile." They heard "act like freaks!"

Nick chasing the kiddies - I love their faces!

I love being in charge. I told them to stand on the clover... so they did!

Why on the clover? Who knows. Guess I thought it was funny that they did what I said.

Which one do you think will be the bully?

Nick threw Austin, over and over and over and over... (Molly's face is priceless)

So now the kids are back to being bored. When are you coming back Nick?
4 comments:
you always did like being in charge. great pics.
Awesome pics! And that picture of kennedy and kalli may be confusing- but I see those two duking it out in the future for the role of boss in the family!! We miss Nick too!
Great to see 2 sisters and their brother having fun and lots of love. I wish all could have been here Amazing how well the kids did, anyone see good times as they grow up?
Who is the dude with the hairy back? Oh wait...
Post a Comment