Tuesday, August 4, 2009

i'm lazy

So I apparently decided to take the summer off from teaching Reagan very much. I decided to try to be more diligent with teaching her new things, so I was super impressed with our first "lesson." I took a few tips from my cousin-to-be Jill about what things kids are learning in preschool and kindergarten, as well as a few new ways of teaching these things. I decided to start with writing, since she obviously loves letters and words. I spent about 15 minutes working with her on writing the letters A, B, C and D. Here are the results...


Isn't that awesome?!! I was sooooo excited! My little, big girl is learning again!



(Sorry the picture is fuzzy, I still haven't bought a camera yet and am using my mom's back-up in the meantime...)

3 comments:

barb said...

very impressive - and her handwriting is already better than mine.

Stephanie said...

Whew! I was really worried about how dumb that girl was getting, and all thanks to you. SO relieved to know she won't be the last in her class when she starts kindergarten. :) hehe

BUD's World (Halsey's) said...

I was hoping you might get some new clothes and hairstyles to at least try to make both of them a little cute!