Thursday, October 9, 2008

pumpkin time

We went to a cider mill with my parents on saturday. I was definitely not impressed, next time we are going back to Uncle John's. What kind of a cider mill makes you pay to go to the pumpkin patch? I understand paying for a pumpkin afterward. Anyways, the line to pay was over an hour, so we went to Kroger for pumpkins instead. Talk about a bummer. The girls enjoyed it though.

Here is Kennedy in her little pumpkin hat that Grandma picked up for her. I know I am biased, but she is so photogenic!
My big girl taking in the sights from the top of a huge pumpkin.
Told you Reagan thought is was so much fun! Dad is in the background in a wheelchair. Yeah, and totally not handicap accessible in any way!
Reagan liked looking at the pumpkins that weren't for sale.


3 comments:

barb said...

that place certainly did not compare with uncle john's, but we had to go there to appreciate how much nicer our old tried and true is. reagan still had fun though - and kennedy never complains

Ben and Meg said...

Your girls are so cute! Love the pumpkin pics!

Stephanie said...

I loved catching up on all the pictures. They're all so cute! I can't believe how old they both look! I was glad to see your Dad is out of the hospital, I've been a lame friend and haven't asked you about him lately.