We took the girls to a park about a month ago to try to take some fall pictures of them. I rarely ever do professional because Reagan never behaves herself there. My mom uses her camera which is TONS better than mine, and we usually end up with a couple of keepers. Here are my favorites...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
They are all so cute!! I like 2,5 and 4 of Reagan and 1,7 and 6 of Kennedy.
i would have to say they are all cute, but 6 for reagan and 5 for Kennedy. It's really too bad your kids aren't photogenic!!!!
I have the same theory as you with professional pictures! Haley has never been to one because she has such stranger anxiety sometimes, it's not worth it to me.
The pictures turned out super cute! My favorites are 1 of Kennedy and 4 of Reagan.
Those are great pictures! Kind of impossible to narrow down. 4,5, and 6 of Reagan and 1, 2, and 3 of Kennedy is the best I can do!
I like number 4 for both of them. They turned out adorable! I like that you did separate pics for each of your girls instead of picturing them together.
i like them all - so no help from me
It's so hard to pick. They're all so dang cute! I'll go with 6 for Reagan and 4 for Kennedy.
Cute pictures Katie, your girls are so pretty. I like 2 &6 of Reagan and 1 & 6 of Kennedy the best, but they're all nice
Post a Comment