Reagan had lots of fun with her Uncle Dallas and Aunt Amber this weekend. Can you tell?
Awesome. If I did that maybe I would lose some weight...
With all the food we ate over the weekend it was a good thing Reagan kept us doing "high knees" - It was so fun to have all of you!
ditto-what Nick said! I am sweating just watching her!
I have seen this in person-hilarious!
I laughed way too loudly here in the office while watching that video. having also seen in person, this is great - what fun and what a workout.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Awesome. If I did that maybe I would lose some weight...
With all the food we ate over the weekend it was a good thing Reagan kept us doing "high knees" - It was so fun to have all of you!
ditto-what Nick said! I am sweating just watching her!
I have seen this in person-hilarious!
I laughed way too loudly here in the office while watching that video. having also seen in person, this is great - what fun and what a workout.
Post a Comment