We had another one of our playdates with the Rolls and the Prossers a couple weeks ago. Steph and Mitch hosted, and let us terrorize their house and their yard! Once we got home and I was looking at the pictures I took of our outing, it hit me that we are grown-ups. We are no longer those young couples anymore, but full-blown families! The men enjoyed throwing the football around. The kids explored, watched the chickens, and played on the swing and slide. The women enjoyed the sunshine and the great company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i love that you post these pictures - the kids are all growing so quickly and i love to keep up. i hope these children remain friends for years to come
They will if we have anything to say about it!!! I don't though, I think the term "grown-up" might still be a stretch for us.... :)
Post a Comment