Day 1
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
mackinac island
We took a trip to Mackinac Island with Grandpa and Grandma Brooks. We spent two days on the island, and had lots of fun. We ate at the best restaurant in Northern Michigan, got lots of fudge, rode bicycles around the island, toured Fort Mackinac, lounged around at the bed and breakfast, shopped, rode the ferry, asked a man not to smoke near Baby R, did some sightseeing, had Baby R's Caricature drawn, tried to listen to the carriage tours without paying, bought a root beer float at the dog house, searched the island for cheesecake (unsuccessfully), played Sudoku, and killed off the Durango...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
these pictures are all precious - and take us all on the trip too! looks like fun for all.
How fun! Love R on the beach. Your polka-dot shirt is to-die-for cute!
Mackinaw is one of my favorite places on Earth! I'm jealous! I didn't think Skyler would be ready for it yet, but you totally proved me wrong! Did you do the bike trailer, or the seat on the back of your bike? Looks like you used the backpack too. Do you like the backpack you got? I'm glad you had fun!
p.s. What's the best restaurant in Northern MI??? Do share!
I guess the bike trailer, I didn't look close enough, sorry! I second that about your polka dot shirt too!
I'm jealous! Can you believe I've never been to Mackinaw. I was deprived as a child-haha. Thanks for sharing the great pictures
Jeni
Post a Comment