On Saturday some of my friends came over to play: Skyler (3 weeks younger than me) and Hayden and Mason (almost 3 weeks old). We had fun, even though these pictures may not prove it.
Here Skyler and I are mesmerized by toy. We were really trying to watch Baby Einstein, but our parents wanted us to look at the camera. This triangle toy was so exciting that we had to look at it every time they made it rattle!
Ever heard of arranged marriages? Sklyer gets Mason (on the left) and I get Hayden (on the right). Skyler decided this by trying to eat Mason last time she saw them. But apparently I think Skyler and I should do rock, paper, scissors to decide instead.
Yep, one more pose. The boys "fell" for us. It was fun seeing my friends, some days I get bored of only seeing Mommy all day. It was a much needed break from our normal activities, I just love my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Those pictures are priceless! I love the one where the boys were sleeping. How adorable. By the way, I want a picture of baby R in that outfit- i love that!
HOW CUTE!!
lol. I just got done putting a post with these pictures on our site! I love your captions. You're much wittier than I am!!!
What a hoot! Paper, rock, scissors...I love it!
Post a Comment