Rick turned 30. Yep the big 3-0. He played the part well, hobbling around with his cane. We couldn't really plan anything elaborate and we couldn't do any of his favorite things since he still can't walk very well. So we invited some of our close friends from church and had an adults night out! We went to a fun Japanese Steakhouse, where I forgot to take my camera...
I only did a few decorations, just to remind him just how old he is :) I hung the numbers one through thirty across our living/dining room so he could visualize how many years he has completed here.
And the simple banner. Just in case he forgot :)
Rick's family came over for lunch and dessert and games before our night out. It was fun and as always we had too much food :)
p.s. check me out, two posts in one week!!
4 comments:
Looks like you have some really great friends, Katie. I love the decorations!! Seriously, the 1-30, so cute! I like your high ceilings.
As always - fun at the Brooks - and I wish we could have seen him.
Good times!
HILARIOUS! And Katie.. I want to be you, you didnt know that? lol
Post a Comment