Wednesday, September 22, 2010

one reason why I love fall

Going to the Cider Mill is so fun/relaxing. There is an orchard not too far from our house that has a great kid play area. We have already spent two evenings there, and we hope to go there again for playgroup tomorrow.

We fed the goats, which is kinda cool. They have to go up a ramp to this bridge over our heads, and we use a pully to take food up to them. The kids thought it was really neat.



Measuring everyone to see if they've grown! Rick is about the same as last year :)

Reagan has grown quite a bit!

Kennedy has made it to the 3 foot mark!

Getting brave on the slides, trying it on her belly.

Racing Daddy. I think Reagan won!

I love this picture.

Aren't these slides super cool??

The girls could play on them for hours. And they did.

Oh yeah, and their Cider and Donuts make me drool.

1 comment:

barb said...

this is one place i want to also visit - with the grandkids.