I started this post awhile ago, but just never got around to writing anything after the pictures loaded. So here are just a couple fun pictures from our cold, housebound January...

We play rescue games all the time. Here are the girls rescuing their animals and helping them make it safely to treasure island (the beanbag). The blue blanket is water.

Jumping into the pretend water.

Just being silly.

We got to visit with Baby Dylan for the first time. He likes me!

More weirdo grins. Notice Kennedy hoarding her toys.

She wears these everywhere, even inside the grocery store.

She at least carried them in the store instead of wearing them. This is her normal attire. And yes she wears it in public.

Been working on Valentines most days.

Reagan drew this flower and sun by herself. (Click to enlarge).

Celebrating Becky's birthday.

Reagan and the snowman she made (ice chunks she stacked).

Kennedy being goofy with Becky.

Did I mention that she loves the snow?

I do mean loves it!

Cool pancake molds my Aunt gave me.

Makes pancakes much yummier when you are 1 and 3!

Visiting with Nayeli and Karyna.
Did your January fly by too fast? Mine sure did!
1 comment:
I love these pictures. great visuals of what the days are like. the blue water - and jumping into it - very cool.
Post a Comment