Wednesday, December 23, 2009

counting down the days

Every morning when Reagan wakes up (which seems to be getting earlier by the day) she asks me what the date is. Then she tells me what we are doing every day until Christmas. The girls are definitely excited for Christmas, but I am pretty sure I am even more excited! Everything about this time of year is absolutely wonderful! We played in the snow yesterday and investigated the foot prints we found in our yard. We decided some were Santa's reindeer's prints and some were bunny prints. We sledded and threw snowballs, and walked around the neighborhood looking at Christmas decorations.


We also played in our house and had fun going super fast down the icy slide.

I finished this fort last night for the girls. I haven't figured out where we will hang it yet. Probably in the toy room, but not until Christmas Eve so the girls can find it when they wake up in the morning.

Enjoying some yummy candy canes!

I don't know if it was more fun eating the candy canes or more fun saying "sticky" over and over and laughing hysterically every time.

We decided to make a Gingerbread house, this is the side the girls decorated.

This is the side Ben and Cindy decorated. Kennedy did the front walkway, she was very proud.
2 more days, I just can't wait!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't wait either!!!

Ben and Meg said...

Looks like so much fun! Have a great Christmas!

barb said...

you continually amaze me with your creativity.

Linz said...

Cool fort!