- 2 Jumbo packs of Pampers swaddlers sensitive
- 1 Jumbo pack of Pampers cruisers
- 1 Jumbo pack of Huggies movers
- 6 Big rolls of Bounty paper towels
- 2 packages of Charmin toilet paper equaling 32 Big rolls
- 2 tubs of Huggies wipes
- 1 Bounce Dryer bar
- 1 Gillette Fusion MVP Razor
- 1 Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor
- 1 Herbal Essences conditioner
- 2 bottles of Vaseline Sheer Infusion lotion
- 2 Chapstick fresh effects
- 1 pack of 3 Sleeping Beauty panties
Grand Total: $129.58
After Register Rewards and Extra Care Bucks I paid$30.85
Did I mention that I love couponing?
Oh, and I'm still going back out later for more deals! :)
5 comments:
okay- i need you and your sister to do MY shopping
I can't wait to hit up Walgreen's for the "free stuff". From you list it looks like you were there too. I scored a couple of good deals at CVS tonight. What store had your good wipe/diaper deals this week?
The diapers were at Target. $2manufacturer coupons + $2 Target coupons = 4.99 for each Jumbo pack. The swaddlers sensitive are shower gifts since they are too little for Kennedy. The wipes were Rite Aid. .75 in-ad coupon combined with a $2 and .75 manufacturer coupon. So $1.23 total for BOTH tubs.
You rock! I confess I have totally slacked in the couponing area lately-I just have not motivation and don't want to spend the time...I need to get back into it.
Where are all these coupons? I need to know your secrets!
Post a Comment