I have been waiting to post an update on Kennedy for a couple weeks now. We thought it was so fun to have Kennedy shock our families in person by just wandering around. We were able to totally surprise two of my Aunts and Uncles, my Sister, Our Parents, Two of my Sister-in-laws, and two of my cousins. So fun! So our baby is definitely a toddler. She has been walking for a couple weeks, and even does really well in our super uneven backyard. Her and Reagan play their own version of tag, and both squeal with delight. Reagan enjoys Kennedy even more now, for sure, and always tells her to "follow me!" I also officially weaned Kennedy just over a week ago. It is so nice to not have to dress in clothes for nursing anymore (i.e. I can wear dresses to church finally, not just skirts and tops!) We also moved Kennedy into the same bedroom as Reagan. I kept putting it off because I had heard so many horror stories of young kids sharing rooms, but they are doing absolutely wonderfully!
Two more things Kennedy says: "Uh-oh" and "Tay who" (thank you).
Off that subject - I love, love, love yard sales! I bought an $8 bicycle last week to go with the $15 bike trailer I got a year ago. We went on two bike rides today! I will post a picture to show you my new bike, it is a classic! No speeds, and you brake by peddling backwards. It rides really nice, but no wonder people were so much thinner back in those days - riding that thing is a workout! Especially while hauling 50+ pounds! Now if only I can find a playhouse for the backyard...
6 comments:
yep- you always were a brat! I was shocked for sure- she looks like she has been walking for a lot longer than she has!
she is walking really well - even in the longer grass! the bike looks cool - but i bet it IS harder to ride.
They both amaze me "every"time I see them, but she's definitely now a toddler! All she needs is some capri's or shorts with strong elastic!
Good Job, Kennedy! Love the new milestones!
I love the new bike! Now we just need to figure out how to load all that gear up, so we can go for bike rides together. I hear ya abouut hauling all that weight! I'm usually cursing the bike and trailer the whole way up every hill that surrounds my house!
Good for you! What great exercise. I am so happy that you are able to do more away from your children. I hope that you have a fun anniversary!
Post a Comment