Wednesday, January 7, 2009

before the holidays

We forgave Daddy for going to Chicago because he took the week of Christmas off. We had fun in the snow while Kennedy napped. Reagan got to ride in her sled, while Daddy shoveled the drive. Then we built a snowman and threw snowballs. Reagan didn't want to go inside, until her hands finally started to get wet.

I love this picture of Daddy and Reagan.


Reagan and our snowman.

Reagan posed in her Christmas dress, so cute!

Kennedy sleeps on her hands a lot, so when she wakes up she has imprints on her face!


I finally finished sewing our tree skirt two days before Christmas. Apparently sewing with kids is nearly impossible, so the stockings won't be done until next year.
A close-up...

9 comments:

Missi said...

Wow, Katie... Your tree skirt is beautiful! Great job!

Claire said...

Your tree skirt is BEAUTIFUL!!! I still don't have a tree skirt and I was thinking I should just forget about finding one I love in the stores and just making my own. Where did you find the pattern for yours?

I love Reagan's hot pink snowsuit. She looks so cute in it.

barb said...

i love the tree skirt too - but the pic of Rick and Reagan is just perfect.

The Hargrove's Four said...

I, too, love the pic of Rick and Reagan! I also love the pic of Kennedy smiling just after she woke up. She is such a happy baby!
Thanks for coming to Collin's birthday party! I love those shirts... hopefully we don't have to wait so long before we see you guys again!(and hopefully Reagan and Rick will be you, too!!)

katie said...

The pattern was from Joann's. I think it was a .99 Simplicity pattern. I'm glad you like it! I was worried at first, but am pleased with the finished product.

The Holdaway's said...

You did a great job on the tree skirt!

Katelyn said...

Oh my gosh i love the tree skirt. I also love the other pics especially the one of Reagan in that adorable dress! Too cute!

Linz said...

Fabulous tree skirt!

Mama Brooks said...

What a beautiful tree skirt. The pictures of Rick & Reagan in the snow are precious! You are such a great photographer!