Hamming it up the first night we were there.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
my boys
We finally made it to the lake before summer was over. Reagan loved visiting her boys, and hanging out with all of the Roll family: Katie, Adam, Maggie, Marie, Brother Roll, Sister Roll, and Blucey.

Hamming it up the first night we were there.
Kennedy and her fake Aunt Katie at the beach.
Reagan and Mommy were the only ones who braved the water.
Reagan thought the sand was interesting.
We went to the barn party, where Reagan insisted on riding the horse.
I walked beside her, but she was holding on for dear life.
She didn't want to get off.
The hay ride, which we didn't actually go on. I went to grab Reagan's blanket and they left without us!
We had such a great time! The Rolls are such fun!
Hamming it up the first night we were there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No fair! I wish we could have been there with you guys. Looks like fun!
a hay rides sounds like fun = we need someone to have one here.
Post a Comment