Those are adorable dresses!! I think #2 is my favourite... I love Kennedy's smile in it. So cute!!
It's between 1 and 2, but probably 2 since Kennedy is smiling. So cute! I love the new blog look too...I've been meaning to give ours a makeover!
What beautiful dresses! Of course, your girls would be adorable no matter what they had on! I vote for #2.
#2 is most clear. so cute
They're all great pictures! I'd say 1 or 2. In 1 you see more of their faces, but Kennedy's smile is so cute in 2!
#2...gotta love the captured smile from Kennedy!
I showed Karyna the pictures and she said, "I want to play with Reagan!"
They both are soooooooo ADORABLE!!! I love the second one. Your girls are sooooooo sweet!! :0)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those are adorable dresses!! I think #2 is my favourite... I love Kennedy's smile in it. So cute!!
It's between 1 and 2, but probably 2 since Kennedy is smiling. So cute! I love the new blog look too...I've been meaning to give ours a makeover!
What beautiful dresses! Of course, your girls would be adorable no matter what they had on! I vote for #2.
#2 is most clear. so cute
They're all great pictures! I'd say 1 or 2. In 1 you see more of their faces, but Kennedy's smile is so cute in 2!
#2...gotta love the captured smile from Kennedy!
I showed Karyna the pictures and she said, "I want to play with Reagan!"
They both are soooooooo ADORABLE!!! I love the second one. Your girls are sooooooo sweet!! :0)
Post a Comment