Monday, August 11, 2008
not again...
Dad is back in the hospital for the third time. That puts him over 70 days in the hospital since Mid-May. Poor Guy! He fell on thursday, gashed his head and broke his right arm. Now he is in congestive heart failure, renal failure, is having seizures, isn't cognizant... the list seems to go on and on. He could really use some prayers right now, along with my mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry to hear about your dad. Our prayers are with you and your family. Best of luck!
I'm sorry Katie. I'm sure that's frustrating. Hope he's able to go home soon
Oh Katie, I'm so sorry. I've actually been meaning to call and get an update. Sorry I haven't been a better friend. My prayers are starting right now! Please call if you ever need anything, especially if you're coming my way for hospital visits!
Thanks for letting us know. We will definitely keep your dad, your mom and the rest of your family in our prayers! Love you!
Post a Comment