Great Grandma came to visit last week and we spent Memorial Day with her. We had a wonderful barbeque at the Crosses, and the kids had a blast with the pools, water, and bubbles. Here are a few highlights...
Kennedy grins in her sleep! If you look close you can see her dimple.
Cute! I love Summertime! I haven't forgotten you by the way, but I've had a sore throat this week. Not so great for visiting a brand new baby. I am hoping to come see you next week? I hope it works out, because not to give it away or anything, but my present for Kennedy isn't going to fit her much longer...
2 comments:
Cute! I love Summertime! I haven't forgotten you by the way, but I've had a sore throat this week. Not so great for visiting a brand new baby. I am hoping to come see you next week? I hope it works out, because not to give it away or anything, but my present for Kennedy isn't going to fit her much longer...
i wish i got as much enjoyment out of bubbles. simple pleasures that we forget!
Post a Comment