Friday, March 7, 2008
more abcs
Apparently I can't pick up a fast enough signal to upload video of Reagan's latest craze. So I guess you will just have to take my word for it. Reagan can recognize all of the letters of the alphabet and the numbers 0-10. She likes to play with her alphabet flashcards all the time, and I bought her a wooden alphabet puzzle because she is obsessed! She points out letters EVERYWHERE! She also has a number puzzle that has pieces that spell the numbers. She recognizes most of those too! She has mastered counting to 20, except she ALWAYS skips fourteen and instead says thirteen twice. I decided to teach her the days of the week, and she is doing pretty well. She says tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday. I wish that was what my week consisted of - only 3 weekdays! Anyone have any ideas of what I can teach her next? Two people have suggested presidents and states, but I think that may be a little too much just yet. Besides, I don't even know the presidents' names!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey Katie, its Chelsea. I just wanted to let you know that I love popping in for a little Reagan update every now and then. It always puts a smile on my face.
And to answer your question, does she know the seasons/months? this would be a fun time to teach her since its going to start getting warm. (hopefully) I hope everythinng is going well and that we can see each other soon! :)
You should teach her how to be left-handed... all the cool kids are...
I love giving the nurses in the NICU Reagan updates. I brag about her like she's my kid! They are always amazed at what a little genius she is, ESPECIALLY since she spent the first 5 weeks of her life in the NICU! Pretty amazing kid...
more songs?
Does she know how to spell her name? You could try that next.
Post a Comment