Friday, February 29, 2008

watching them grow

Our kids are getting so big!
February 2008
April 2007
February 2007
These are three of Reagan's best friends - Skyler (18 days younger than Reagan) and Hayden and Mason (4 1/2 months younger). We are lucky to be able to get together with them every other month or so. We wish we could see them more frequently, they grow up way too much between visits!

3 comments:

barb said...

Those are great comparison shots. I love to see how they change - and they look similar - and yet so different!

Lindsey said...

Oh I miss everyone! I was really sad the other day when Katie Roll called and said she was driving home from your playdate. We want to come play too!

Stephanie said...

It's still crazy to see how the boys went from being that small to being bigger than the girls! I have so much fun when we all get together!