Friday, May 25, 2007

allison

Happy almost-extremely Belated 30th Birthday Allison!


Top ten faves:
  1. Makes killer enchiladas
  2. Lives only a few minutes away
  3. She's a great mom
  4. First introduced us to Settlers of Catan
  5. She is always up for a walk to the park
  6. Teaches Nayeli to match her clothes (despite Katie's best efforts to teach her otherwise)
  7. Loves to hang out with the fam
  8. She is very supportive of Nick's career as a student
  9. She competes with Rick as Bud's greatest suck-up
  10. She makes tasty deserts

3 comments:

barb said...

what was that comment?

Nick said...

That was a spam comment. I would delete it if I were you. As for the post, you forgot the number one trait for Allison:

She's always on time. ;)

Ally Cat Girl said...

Thanks for the tribute KT! Nick, I'll pretend I didn't read that last comment.